Our Heavenly Father gave us a very special and unique gift - A Heart!
Knock-Knock - Trick or Treat?
Knocking on the door to your heart,
the infamous Trick or Treat.
Now, when you open the door:
- Do you trick your heart by not appreciating your own strengths?
- Do you trick your heart by competing with and envying others?
- Do you trick your heart not tending to it every day?
- Do you trick your heart believing you can change someone else?
- Do you trick your heart doing the same thing over and over, but hoping for different results?
You are in control of treating your gift of a heart to the best. So feed it only the best life offers to blossom a love so awesome, so powerful, and so contagious, it spills over touching everyone you meet.
So, do not choose a costume for a once yearly event, because the best costume you can ever wear, one you never remove is your well-treated, well-used and well-loved HEART!
Katallage Minister Freddie Ford speaks…
Maybe the real question - Is Halloween a trick or a treat?
We must always watch the trick of the enemy. In the final analysis, you can trick your heart into believing all the foolishness that the world throws at us or we can accept the freedom that Christ offers us by treating our heart with the truth of God’s word.
Where love lives, blossoms and spreads - home of SUNSHINE Brands!
TR says "feed your heart good, feed it often and share the feed to Be Blessed With LOVE Always!"