HAPPINESS is…letting go!
Think about this – what do we hold on to?
We hold tight to hurt, anger, annoyances and a host of other nuisances that stifle and tangle our spirit.
Now, what do we get from this tight and firm holding on?
- We get stress (pressure, anxiety, worry, trauma and drama)
- We get satisfaction from holding onto our discomfort
- We get to feel justly indignant
- We get to feel vindicated if the discomfort originated from someone else
- And, yes, yes, we get so much more…
Let no one; let nothing rob you of your spirit.
Let IT GO! If it bothers your inner peace – let it go now!
OK, can we say --- Happiness may be … simply, letting go! Choose to pull out the good from the situation (yes, the good is there if you look for it), and let go the bad!