Nine things of interest to ponder…
- If you have faith in yourself, your future, and the good in people, you have power.
- Decide to view your challenges as opportunities for growth.
- Recognize your core values are fundamental to your personal and, as well, your professional success.
- Never deplete your trust account; it is almost impossible to build back up.
- Work hard to give more than you receive.
- View the position of thoughtfulness as a gift to share.
- Stand ready for the fight, a good life is not a given – you must walk into that right.
- Create your own personal measures of success.
- Practice the fine art of leaving pieces of your heart sprinkled wherever you go.