- Responsive and resourceful communicator
- Ability to create productive synergy among team
- Motivates inspiration through own actions
- Builds mutual rewarding connections
- Accountable to self and to his or her team
- Has a purposeful awareness and care for the hearts in their care
- Confidence in self to handle situations in fair and honest manner
- Decisive in making best decision for the whole, then charging ahead
- Embrace differences of others, realizing each person adds to the whole
- Focus on moving forward and bringing team along
- Hard worker with a gut-wrenching desire to achieve
- Open and honest – pleased to be known as an authentic leader
- Choose to see the best in life by focusing on the best life offers
- Understand and embrace the power of order
- Profit-focused growing company; heart-focused growing people
- Goes above and beyond to achieve great results
- Practice great respect for all people
- Makes sure own personal values and passion aligns with that of company
- Obsessed with honesty and integrity from self and others
- Service oriented – realize job is to serve team
- Recognize their actions are not to impress, demand or require, but to INSPIRE…
- Proud to be a good follower
These gifts are the qualities, characteristics, the individual traits and attributes you possess.
Now, the most important thing about gifts are sharing them.
because we all can lead, and we all can influence others in empowering ways!
Corporate SNIPPETS...Dear Leader: is based on the premise that when people are involved, hearts are involved. When hearts are involved, love and care must be a part of all company endeavors.
Many people-centered venues today are structured so that actions of genuine care are nowhere to be seen, least of all acted upon. People-centered communities will thrive and grow when love and care are used as tools of growth for everyone involved.
So, here we have Corporate SNIPPETS...Dear leader:, an online course created to impress upon your leaders (because we all can lead in some manner) the importance of caring for the hearts in their care.
* FREE book included...